We understand that when it comes to forklift service, one size does not fit all! Our four service plans allow you the flexibility to choose a plan that’s right for your fleet. What we do know is the properly maintained forklifts are an investment in your forklift fleet that ensures:
- Improved Productivity - Forklift service by the factory trained service professionals at Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta ensures that your forklifts will have fewer breakdowns. This provides you with maximum up-time for your business, which maximizes productivity and enhances your bottom-line profits.
- Increased Trade-in Values and Maintained Warranties - Putting the maintenance of your forklift fleet in the hands of trained professionals assures proper maintenance, resulting in better adherence to manufacturer warranties and improved trade-in values.
- Improved Budgeting - From month one until the end of your term, your monthly regular maintenance costs are fixed and reliable. No more guess-work when budgeting forklift maintenance expenses.
- Enhanced Safety - A professionally maintained lift truck fleet is a safer lift truck fleet. Improve safety by putting your lift truck maintenance in the hands of the lift truck professionals at Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta.
- You Get to Mind Your Own Business - Diamond Care by Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta provides you with complete professional forklift fleet management services, from scheduling to regular maintenance and repair. It gives you peace of mind that your forklift fleet is being managed by professionals that know forklifts, leaving you to tend to your core business.
Diamond Care Program
Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta's Diamond Care package all but eliminates non-budgeted expenses related to your forklift fleet. Essentially all costs of service, maintenance and routine replacement of normal wear and tear parts are included in one monthly payment. We stay on top of what needs to be replaced and when.
What is Covered
- All planned and periodic maintenance
- Repairs due to normal truck operation
- Misuse and abuse repairs under $500
- Wheels and tires, unless damage is due to floor hazard
- Side shifter attachment repair
- Light bulbs and fuses
- Planned maintenance of batteries and chargers
- Free forklift loaner for repairs lasting more than 48 hours, unless due to misuse or abuse
What is Not Covered
- Repair or replacement of special attachments other than the side shifter
- Load Wheels
- Misuse or abuse repairs over $500 per incident
Our Platinum Care Service includes all manufacturers' recommended scheduled maintenance as well as all repairs and replacement of worn parts as needed.
Platinum Care allows our valued customers the benefits of level monthly payments, excluding tires, seats, lights and avoidable damage. This program is very popular with our customers with moderate to heavy utilization of their material handling fleet.
Our Gold Care Service includes all manufacturers' recommended scheduled maintenance in addition to brake inspections every two thousand hours.
The Gold Program allows our valued customers the benefits of level monthly payments with respect to all scheduled maintenance. During each scheduled maintenance visit, a completed inspection will be provided that outlines the upcoming repairs which may be necessary outside the confines of the program to assist in managing and budgeting their material handling fleet expenses.
This exciting new Service Program is targeted at customers with moderate to heavy utilization of their fleet and has employed many initiatives to reduce their repairs by good housekeeping, operator training and safety. This program rewards those customers who have implemented good standards by leveling and reducing their material handling equipment expense.
Our Silver Care Service provides for Planned Maintenance at the appropriate intervals as specified by the respective manufacturer. Service is performed by our designated and specifically trained Planned Maintenance Technician at your site.
As with all of our Service Care Programs, we remove all waste from our customer's property and properly dispose of all environmental wastes. We pump fresh oil from our on-board bulk oil tanks to eliminate the potential for spillage or contamination.
We provide our customers with a detailed equipment inspection analysis to assist them in planning repairs on the horizon.