Warehouse Fans by MacroAir
What is HVLS?
An HVLS fan is a large ceiling fan that moves a High Volume of air at a Low Speed. The low speed delivers gentle air movement rather than disruptive wind, and circulating a high volume of air effectively distributes airflow over a large area.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Only two moving parts (the top and bottom bearing), compared to hundreds of moving parts in conventional, gear-driven fans
- Lighter and quieter than any fan on the market
- Energy efficient: runs for about $1 a day
- Longest-lasting: designed and tested to perform longer than any HVLS fan on the market, and its 50,000-hour warranty proves it
- Supplements HVAC equipment: reduces HVAC tonnage, lowers cooling costs by up to 30% and heating costs by 20%
HVLS BENEFITS FOR WAREHOUSES
- improve air circulation
- feel the cooling effect
- reduce heating costs
- increase worker productivity
- manage condensation
CLIMATE CONTROL SOLUTIONS FROM MACROAIR
MacroAir was the first to create an HVLS (High-Volume, Low-Speed) fan, the first to introduce a 6-blade design, the first to run in reverse, and now the first to unveil the most lightweight, energy-efficient, durable, and beautiful direct-drive motor. While others simply imitate MacroAir’s old designs, our fans are on the leading edge of technology, simplicity, and reliability.