Increased Warehouse Efficiency
The Multidirectional Reach Truck makes light work of more than just horizontal travel. The truck design provides excellent visibility and ergonomics when working in high racking. The multifunction control handle allows simultaneous use of hydraulic functions and travel in one intuitive package. For extra assistance when working in tall racking, the optional carriage-mounted camera system feeds video of the forks and pallet to the standard 7″ touchscreen display for optimal control and precision. An optional Acculaser technology will project a light beam where the forks are positioned. The height and tilt indicator shows mast and fork positioning on the touchscreen display for even more precise load handling.
Ideal Warehouse Applications
With the help of Toyota’s Multidirectional Reach Truck, you’ll be able to navigate truly unique situations.
- PALLET LESS LOAD HANDLING: LOADS THAT ARE DIFFICULT OR IMPRACTICAL TO PALLETIZE, SUCH AS CARPET OR STEEL.
- LONG LOAD HANDLING: WIDE LOADS SUCH AS LUMBER AND BUILDING SUPPLIES REQUIRE WIDER AISLES FOR RIGHT-ANGLE STACKING.
- SPECIALTY RACKING: ITEMS STORED IN CANTILEVER, PUSH BACK, AND OTHER SPECIALTY RACKING FOR OPTIMAL STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL.
360-Degrees of Quality, Durability, Reliability & Value
- UL-E CONSTRUCTION
- AUXILIARY FORK CARRIAGE OPTION
- 7” TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY
- ARTICULATING LOAD WHEELS FOR HORIZONTAL TRAVEL
- AC LIFT & DRIVE MOTORS
- REGENERATIVE PLUGGING