Power and Ergonomics
The Mid IC Pneumatic forklift is a popular option for mid-duty applications and makes long workdays more enjoyable and efficient. Add an optional operator cabin and your operators will be comfortable in any condition.
360 Degrees of Quality, Durability, Reliability & Value
- Integrated monitoring system
- EPA/CARB certified engines
- Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) communication
- Moisture resistant electric connectors
- Integrated headlight and turn signal lever
- Engine protection system
Ease of Service
- Easy access no-tools floorboard
- Engine hood assist damper with lock device
- Air cleaner discharge valve
- Easy lift engine hood with wide 75° opening
According to recent studies by Peerless Research Group, more and more forklift owners plan to keep their forklifts for 10+ years! Just like a car, truck or other motorized assets, periodic maintenance, service, and upkeep is required, even under normal operating conditions, to keep your Toyota Mid IC Pneumatic Forklift operating to peak performance. It is not uncommon for Toyota forklift owners to well exceed 10 years of use, as long as the forklift is properly maintained. Paired with a Planned Maintenance (PM) Plan, the Mid IC Pneumatic Forklift can be an asset for your company for years to come.