HEART OF THE LINE
The top-selling Core IC Cushion Forklift is an industry-leading, multi-use forklift that comes with legendary Toyota reliability, starting with the world-renowned 4Y engine. Toyota’s innovative System of Active Stability comes standard on all Core IC Cushion models to help protect both products and people.
CHANGING LPG TANKS
Liquid propane gas (LPG) is a flammable and explosive gas. Changing a forklift LPG tank requires proper instruction.
FACILITY SPACE PLANNING
- Navigation in 11′ – 12′ aisles
- Up to 6,500 lb lift capacity
- Over 23′ lift height
360-DEGREES OF QUALITY, DURABILITY, RELIABILITY & VALUE
- Fully-stamped steel side panels
- Large-capacity engine cooling fan
- Toyota 136 cu. in., 4-cylinder engine (4Y-ECS)
- Fully-sealed air-intake system
- Independent brake & inching pedals
- LED headlights
- LCD multi-function display
SENS SMART ENVIRONMENT SENSOR™ (SENS)
The SEnS Smart Environment Sensor™ (SEnS) pedestrian detection system – designed and engineered by Toyota – uses advanced technology and can assist operators in identifying a pedestrian or object behind their forklift during a shift. If within a detectible range, a buzzer and four indicator lights will alert the operator that a pedestrian or object is within a certain range of the rear of the forklift. SEnS is available as an add-on kit that can be retrofitted for select Toyota forklift models currently in utilization, as well as new models. SEnS works with multiple input voltages and fits a variety of applications.
OPERATOR ASSIST SYSTEM
- SEnS enables customers to program up to three detection zones with different audible and visual alarms for each zone.
- SEnS can detect objects up to 32 feet away.